Super Bowl XLVIII on FOX

Countdown to Super Bowl XLVIII

February 2, 2014

Pre-game coverage begins at 2 p.m.

ctn-nfl-game-of-week-001

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

21 Comments to “Super Bowl XLVIII on FOX”

Justin Peters Sr. said:
    September 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM

I would like to know why this channel insists on airing N.Y giants games in southeastern Connecticut. the last time I checked Connecticut was part of New England, not part of new york. Fox CT sucks.and I will never watch it again

Chip said:
    September 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I am going to officially and permanently boycott this station. Any programming manager that insists on torturing locals with broadcasts of their rivals ought to be strung from the rafters. Now to go through the TiVo and remove all references to this offensive channel.

Eric said:
    September 22, 2013 at 7:13 AM

I totally agree. Im only on this website because of the ridiculousness of not playing a New England game. Connecticut is part of New England. Its only Fox that always gets this wrong. CBS always plays NE. Fox sucks. Get with the program. Enjoy your lower ratings for showing a less popular game. Im going to watch CBS just on the basis that Fox employs a bunch of morons.

Tom said:
    September 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM

You are doing it again! Airing Giants over the Patriot game at 1:00 PM nobody likes the Giants in CT anymore. CT people liked the Giants in the 60′s when they played in New Haven. Now the Giants play in NJ, two states away. The Patriots play in the next state over in MA.

bobloblaw said:
    September 22, 2013 at 11:40 AM

total crap. AIR THE PATS GAME!

Darrell said:
    September 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Are you kidding me? 0-2 Giants facing 0-2 Panthers and you are going to air that game versus the Patriots? Talk about a great way to loose your audience! And to boot the pre-game show has the Patriots all over it. You still have a chance to correct this.

Bruce said:
    September 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM

We always watch FOX 61 news but again this year Fox 61 has decided to air the Gaints games over the Patriots. I will now be watching my news on WFSB channel 3. FOXCT wants to favor southeast Connecticut and screw the rest of us than it's time to change the channel.

Bruce said:
    September 22, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I meant to say southwest Connecticut.

Janice said:
    September 22, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Hartford is in Connecticut! Connecticut is in New England! Show the PATS! Pats are 2-0….Giants are 0-2! Channel 5 in NY has the Giants!

Rich said:
    September 22, 2013 at 1:14 PM

You normally show the Giants and I feel that shouldn't change just because you happen to have the Pats this week too. But is there a reason why the Pats game isn't on a sister station, or streaming over the web site?

mike said:
      September 22, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I believe when this situation arises they should play the team with the best record

Meredith said:
    September 22, 2013 at 1:17 PM

ATTENTION FOX CT PROGRAMMERS: look at a map. Connecticut is in NEW ENGLAND, not New York or New Jersey. Hartford is a NEW ENGLAND television market. There is NO REASON WHATSOEVER to not show the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS on a NEW ENGLAND station. This is absolutely ridiculous.

mark said:
    September 22, 2013 at 1:29 PM

wtf!!!! giants are in friggin carolina!!!!!! wtf play this over the pats?!?! awful nonsense decision- you suck!!!

Rick said:
    September 22, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Last time I checked Connecticut is part of New England! And you put on the friggin' Giants?
    If I can't watch the Pats every time you chose to air the giants instead, I guess I will choose NEVER to watch your redneck network.
    Idiots.

Former fox viewer said:
    September 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Just when I think this station can’t get any worse….by not airing the Pats game you have lost yet another viewer. Your station is a joke. Your programming dept needs a geography lesson…you are a CT station, not NY.

Mike said:
    September 22, 2013 at 1:56 PM

whos the brain surgeon who decided to air a winless team vs a undefeated team … fox has always been an follower now I know why ….. screwed again by a NEW ENGLAND station … guess the programmer owns a sports bar wiziwig has it on the net …. my big screen is off ..thanks fox U suck

ron said:
    September 22, 2013 at 2:04 PM

some satisfaction … giants fans can watch there team get smoked …again …

shannon said:
    September 22, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Livid!!! We live in NEW ENGLAND!!!!!!! Cancelling all my DVD 's shows and boycotting your stupid station until you bring the Pats back.

Kris said:
    September 22, 2013 at 2:42 PM

What are you people thinking getting rid of the Patriots for a NY team????? Can you please get your act together and bring back the Pats?!

Mike said:
    September 22, 2013 at 3:28 PM

atleast a gutless channel covers a gutless team .. usually only have to deal with this once a year … watch cbs ratings… when a .winning team is on

Paul Gabriele said:
    November 17, 2013 at 4:30 PM

What could possibly be the reason for switching from one game to another midway through the game as was done during the recent Eagles Redskin broadcast. It only infuriates fans and leaves them pining for other alternative to that other alternati leAny programmer (network or affiliate) thinks this is what the viewers want really needs to find anouther job. I hear pottery is nice.