Cooking In The Kitchen With Chef Jim Hutchinson
Chef Jim Hutchinson of of Winvian Relais & Chateaux in Morris stops by to show the recipe for the Forrest Berry Milkshake.
- Heavy Cream 2 cups
- Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Raw Agave ¼ cups
- Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract ¼ teaspoon
- On a standing mixer with the whip attachment, whip all the ingredients on medium high speed until the mixture becomes soft and fluffy.
- Set aside in an airtight container in the refrigerator until needed.
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 2 cups
- Organic Milk 1 cup
- Fresh or frozen berries ½ cup
- Microflowers and berries (for garnish)
- Place the ice cream, milk and berries in a blender and blend on medium speed until mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Pour into glasses and top with the previously prepared whipped crea
- Garnish with microflowers and fresh berries
*The amount of milk added determines the consistency of the milkshake. Add less milk for a thicker milkshake and more milk for a thinner milkshake.